Updated: Feb 26, 2021
What an amazing conversation we had on December 17th with Rich Pirrotta! Including the overlap of Circle of Concern with the Circle of Influence, why Finance is the language of business, creating the right environment for people to learn. And also, innovation and creativity. How important transparency, communication, and focus on customers are nowadays. Not to mention COURAGE to overcome comparison, trust, and reputation.
Line executive and Management Consultant with a bias for action and a track record of delivering successful business growth in technology and manufacturing. Broad, cross-organizational experience in sales, operations, turnaround situations, strategy, finance, and change management, with global experience in over 35 countries. Proven ability to rapidly:
• Build, align and properly incent productive teams;
• Identify and sell new business opportunities based on customer needs:
• Drive greater operational efficiency;
• Identify complex challenges and deliver results;
• Accelerate business growth.
Specialties: Speaker, facilitator, and seminar leader on topics including strategy, technology, and leadership. Affiliated Faculty/Visiting Professor at Wharton and the University of Michigan MBA programs. Expert Witness in Federal Court. MBA, Wharton, BS, Chemical Engineering, Penn State.
TVAprende is in business to help individuals and organizations accelerate momentum. What that means to us is that we strongly believe that sharing wisdom, best practices, and lessons learned will help us as individuals move towards our goals a little quicker, or maybe even a lot and, perhaps, with a little less friction, hence accelerating momentum.
So, what´s NEXT?! Click here and visit our main page to:
(1) Register for our amazing content library inside "TVAprendeFlix"!
(2) Apply to become a "Sherpa" in our community!
(3) Connect with TVAprende on different social media channels!
ANY QUESTIONS? Do you have a question about this video content?
Post right here in the comments section of this video.